At installation, our technicians do their best to centrally locate your wireless modem. Sometimes in larger houses, the areas furthest from the modem experience signal weakness. In this case, we highly recommend placing a Wi-Fi extender halfway between your modem and the place where you experience weak signal. There are numerous options available online or at local retailers. One model we have tested extensively is the Linksys AC750 Boost. Not only has it worked really well for us, it is relatively inexpensive.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- What is a firewall? Do I need one?
- What is malware, and how do I get rid of it?
- Why is it important to do my updates?
- Why should I use a surge protector or battery backup?
- Why should I use antivirus software?
- How many email addresses do I get with my high-speed Internet service?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?
- How can I keep my kids safe on the Internet?
- Why can I load some Web pages but not others?