The answer is we do. We filter the mail coming into your jbntelco.com email account for most known viruses, and do a lot of junk mail filtering on the server side. Unfortunately, this is not enough to catch everything you can get from your email. That's why virus protection and a spam filter on your computer is such a good idea.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- What is a firewall? Do I need one?
- What is malware, and how do I get rid of it?
- Why is it important to do my updates?
- Why should I use a surge protector or battery backup?
- Why should I use antivirus software?
- How many email addresses do I get with my high-speed Internet service?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?
- How can I keep my kids safe on the Internet?
- Why can I load some Web pages but not others?