It's as important to keep your software up to date as it is to change the oil in your car. The two most important things you can do to maintain your computer’s health is periodically run Windows Update and keep your antivirus software up to date.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- What is a firewall? Do I need one?
- What is malware, and how do I get rid of it?
- Why is it important to do my updates?
- Why should I use a surge protector or battery backup?
- Why should I use antivirus software?
- How many email addresses do I get with my high-speed Internet service?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?
- How can I keep my kids safe on the Internet?
- Why can I load some Web pages but not others?