Customers with 8 Mbps Internet and higher receive up to five email addresses with their account upon request. All other customers receive one. If you need more, you can obtain additional email addresses through us or use a web-based email server e.g., Gmail or Outlook.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- What is a firewall? Do I need one?
- What is malware, and how do I get rid of it?
- Why is it important to do my updates?
- Why should I use a surge protector or battery backup?
- Why should I use antivirus software?
- How many email addresses do I get with my high-speed Internet service?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?
- How can I keep my kids safe on the Internet?
- Why can I load some Web pages but not others?