Yes. Internet service with JBN Telephone provides you with a wireless router that connects directly to the connection. You can connect to this router using Ethernet cable or wireless. Your technician will assist you with this at installation. If you have additional questions after install, please call our office for assistance.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- What is a firewall? Do I need one?
- What is malware, and how do I get rid of it?
- Why is it important to do my updates?
- Why should I use a surge protector or battery backup?
- Why should I use antivirus software?
- How many email addresses do I get with my high-speed Internet service?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?
- How can I keep my kids safe on the Internet?
- Why can I load some Web pages but not others?