Typically, this means that the server hosting the web page you’re trying to access may be “down” or that the web page has moved. Verify that you have the correct URL. Alternately, the web page you’re trying to access is too busy. Try waiting a few minutes and then reload the web page.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Our Response to the COVID-19 Virus
- Free Public WiFi locations now available
- What is a firewall? Do I need one?
- What is malware, and how do I get rid of it?
- Why is it important to do my updates?
- Why should I use a surge protector or battery backup?
- Why should I use antivirus software?
- How many email addresses do I get with my high-speed Internet service?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?