The best way to reboot your device is to unplug it from the power supply for about 10 seconds and plug back in. Then wait about two minutes for the system to fully restore before trying to get online again. If this does not help, or you find you need to do this on a regular basis, call our office for assistance. DO NOT INSERT OBJECTS INTO THE RESET PINHOLE.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Our Response to the COVID-19 Virus
- Free Public WiFi locations now available
- What is a firewall? Do I need one?
- What is malware, and how do I get rid of it?
- Why is it important to do my updates?
- Why should I use a surge protector or battery backup?
- Why should I use antivirus software?
- How many email addresses do I get with my high-speed Internet service?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?